Opportunities for businesses
to connect with HECA members
The Higher Education Consultants Association has a global membership of over 1,000 educational consultants specializing in college admissions consulting. If your business provides products that are related to and support HECA’s mission to assist students in their transition from high school to postsecondary options, you should consider solidifying your relationship with HECA by becoming a HECA Business Partner or by featuring your products or services at our annual conference.
Key reasons why your business
should be connecting with HECA members:
HECA members assist thousands of families each year with college and financial aid decisions
As educational consultants, they seek out products and services that can assist them in their work with students. Additionally, students and parents respect their recommendations about educational programs, college planning books, and websites, as well as other products and services related to college admission and college financial planning.
HECA members are experienced and successful professionals
Eighty-two percent of HECA members have been in business for three years or longer. Fifty-five percent have more than seven years of educational consulting experience.
HECA members are small business owners who are the primary purchase decision-makers for their businesses
In addition to counseling products and tools, HECA members are an excellent target market for office products, computer equipment, software, and other business management products and services.
HECA members are highly educated
To be eligible for membership, consultants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree. Eighty-two percent of HECA members hold a Master’s degree or higher.
If your business provides products that are related to and support HECA’s mission to assist students in their transition from high school to postsecondary options, you might consider solidifying your relationship with HECA by becoming a Business Partner.
HECA Business Partners receive the following benefits:
- Listing of your organization as a HECA Business Partner on the HECA website, which is regularly viewed by our membership of over 1000 higher educational consultants
- Additional listing in the members-only website, should you choose to offer a discount to HECA members
- Priority registration and a 20% discount on an exhibit table for the annual conference
- An initial announcement of your organization’s partnership to the HECA membership in the organization’s newsletter, the Bulletin
- Featured in the Bulletin’s “Business Partner Spotlight” twice per year
- Social media promotion throughout the year
- Use of the HECA member mailing list to offer information, services, and webinars to HECA members, twice per year
- Use of the HECA Business Partner logo on your website and materials
The annual Business Partner fee is $550.00. The partnership cycle runs from November 15 to November 14. New partnerships initiated in September or October will have the term extended through the next business partnership cycle (for 13-14 months of membership.) There is no prorated fee option.
If you would like your business to be part of the HECA Business Partner Program and featured on our website, please complete and submit the Business Partner Application.
Questions? Email our Business Partners/Exhibitors Managers.