Opportunities for Businesses
To Connect with HECA Members
The Higher Education Consultants Association has a global membership of over 1,000 educational consultants specializing in college admissions consulting. If your business provides products that are related to and support HECA’s mission to assist students in their transition from high school to post-secondary options, you should consider solidifying your relationship with HECA by becoming a HECA Business Partner or by featuring your products or services at our annual conference.
Key Reasons why your Business
should be Connecting with HECA Members:
HECA members assist thousands of families each year with college and financial aid decisions
As educational consultants, they seek out products and services that can assist them in their work with students. Additionally, students and parents respect their recommendations about educational programs, college planning books and websites, and other products and services related to college admissions and college financial planning.
HECA members are small business owners who are the primary purchase decision makers for their businesses
In addition to counseling products and tools, HECA members are an excellent target market for office products, computer equipment, software, and other business management products and services.
HECA members are experienced and successful professionals
Eighty-two percent of HECA members have been in business for three years or longer. Fifty-five percent have more than seven years of educational consulting experience.
HECA members are highly educated
To be eligible for membership, consultants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree. Eighty-two percent of HECA members hold a Master’s degree or higher.
HECA Business Partners
Partner with HECA by becoming a HECA Business Partner!
If your business provides products that are related to and support HECA’s mission to assist students in their transition from high school to post-secondary options, you might consider solidifying your relationship with HECA by becoming a HECA Business Partner.
HECA Business Partners receive the following benefits:
- Listing of your organization as a HECA Business Partner on the HECA website, which is regularly viewed by our membership of over 900 higher educational consultants, including posting of your business logo and business description
- Separate listing in the discount provider section of our website, should you choose to offer a discount to HECA members
- Priority registration and a 20% discount on an exhibit table during our annual national conference
- Featured in "Affiliate Corner" of our organization’s monthly update once per year
- An initial announcement of your organization’s membership to our entire consultant membership in the monthly update and twice-annual use of our member mailing list, including offering a webinar to our members
- Use of the HECA Business Partner logo on your website or materials.
Business Partners pay an Annual Business Partner Fee of $550.00. The membership cycle runs from November 15 to November 14. New memberships will be prorated through August. New memberships initiated in September or October will have the term extended through the next membership cycle (13-14 months of membership.)
If you would like your business to be part of the HECA Business Partner Program and featured as such on our website, please complete and submit the Business Partner Application.
Questions? Email our Business Partner/Exhibitors Manager.