Call for Session Proposals Opens December 1, 2023, Closes February 1, 2024
You are invited to submit a proposal for the 2024 HECA Conference in Atlanta, GA, to be held from June 11 to June 12, 2024. Please help HECA offer a superior professional development experience by sharing your expertise.
Priority is given to proposals that include presenters from more than one institution or program, as diverse perspectives are preferred. Sessions that include presenters from multiple institutions or that feature collaboration between consultants and admission representatives or service providers are encouraged. If similar session proposals are received, presenters may be asked to combine sessions. If original presenters drop out, HECA reserves the right to re-evaluate or cancel a session.
Consider the following while preparing proposals to ensure the session meets HECA requirements:
- Breakout sessions are approximately 55 minutes
- Sessions are intended for the professional development of HECA members and must not be used to demonstrate or sell products, services, programs, or institutions
- Each session must incorporate more than one professional perspective (e.g., IEC, college, company, etc.)
- One presenter/moderator must be a HECA member
- Breakout sessions are scheduled on Tuesday, June 11, and Wednesday, June 12, 2024
- Notifications will be sent by Wednesday, March 20, 2024
- Proposals must include session title, description, and intended audience and be PRINT READY
- HECA-branded title and final slides will be provided and must be used
- Proposals are due by midnight Eastern Time on Thursday, February 1, 2024